While some young children love the spooky spectacle of Halloween for other children Halloween can be unsettling, or even scary since developmentally distinguishing fantasy and reality is not yet fully understood. At Vivvi, we celebrate by making Halloween a special “Orange Day” with these activities:
2. Red and yellow paint mixing
3. Make orange fruit salad with oranges and persimmons
4. Go on an orange treasure hunt in your home
5. Make a magical blanket fort
6. Pumpkin painting and/or jack o lantern carving
7. Everyone wears orange for the day!